Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care provides care to individuals with a terminal diagnosis who are in their final six months of life. Our team of medical and psycho-social professionals work together to provide pain and symptom management through medical and non-medical treatment. We support our patients’ medical and emotional needs, while also assisting their loved ones on the end-of-life journey.
Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care:
- Operates 31 sites in 19 states
- Provides care for patients wherever they call home, such as a nursing facility, apartment, assisted living facility or a family member’s home
- Offers care at end of life to provide comfort and alleviate symptoms of a terminal illness. Per the Medicare hospice benefit, patients must have a prognosis of six months or less to live, as agreed upon by two certifying physicians.
- Provides regular visits by our clinical and psychosocial teams that supplement the care being provided by the patient’s caregiver. The team includes a doctor, registered nurse, chaplain, music therapist, social worker, hospice aide and volunteers.
- Offers legacy projects or “last wishes” for many patients on our service as a way for their families to remember them and if possible, as a meaningful activity that the patient can participate in. Sometimes these are as simple as a framed family photograph, other times it includes a party or special adventure. These legacy projects are based on the patient’s likes, wants and the quality of their health and can be funded by the Seasons Hospice Foundation or donations from community partners.
For information on our services, like Namaste Care & Music Therapy, click here.
Our Subject Matter Experts
Vice President, Communications and Public Affairs
Expert in: hospice public policy, public affairs, public relations, general hospice information
Director, Learning & Development – Supportive Care
Expert in: grief/bereavement, volunteering, legacy/memorial projects
Director, Communications & Multicultural Affairs
Expert in: cultural inclusion at end of life, healthcare education/awareness to minority communities, general hospice information, employee engagement, company culture
Senior Vice President, Key Initiatives
Expert in: music therapy; bereavement, grief & loss; suicide risk; drug addiction, diversion, abuse; ethics; compassion fatigue; social work; creative arts therapies; child and adolescent bereavement; dementia care; homelessness; healthcare compliance and healthcare research compliance; end of life care options, choices, advance directives
Vice President, Patient Experience
Expert in: music therapy, cultural diversity & inclusion, legacy, children (grieving, pediatric hospice/palliative patients), caregiver support, veteran patients, community trauma, holocaust survivors, bereavement & grief, creative arts therapies/expressive therapies
Senior Vice President, Clinical Operations
Expert in: clinical operations and patient care, end of life care, critical care nursing and medical-surgical nursing
Gisèle D. Crowe
Executive Director, Seasons Hospice Foundation
Expert in: fundraising, non-profits, foundations