Patient Payment Portal
Welcome to the Seasons Hospice Patient Financial Portal. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and will respond to your inquiry as soon as we are able. If you wish to speak with a Financial Advocate directly, please call 224-458-7405, Monday-Friday from 8am – 4:30pm CT, or leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Any questions or information submitted go to our secure and protected email, and all personal information reported will be protected.
Paying Your Bill
Our online payment portal is a safe, convenient, environmentally friendly, and inexpensive way for you to make payments. Please review the documents below to learn about payment options and setting up recurring payments.Click To Pay Your Bill
Financial Assistance Requests
If you would like to submit a confidential request for financial assistance, please fill out the application and then submit it via the form below.
If you have questions about a bill, please submit it via the form below.
What is a Deductible?
- Your deductible is the amount of money you must pay for medical expenses before your insurance company will assist the costs of your care. Your deductible is an annual amount that must be met every year.
What is an Out-of-Pocket?
- This is the maximum amount of money you will have to pay for your care during the year. Once you have met your deductible for the year your insurance company will pay for a percentage of your care up-to your annual out of pocket maximum. The remaining balance is your responsibility.
- Once your annual out-of-pocket has been met, your insurance company will pay for 100% of your medical care, after applicable co-payments, for the remainder of the year.
What are Room and Board charges in a Seasons Hospice Inpatient Center for?
- Room and Board charges in a Seasons Hospice Inpatient Center apply to the room you resided in. These charges are only applicable when a patient does not meet the General Inpatient level of care and elects to reside in a Seasons Hospice Inpatient Center.
Why didn’t my insurance pay for these charges?
- Medicare, Medicaid and Private Insurance companies will only cover the Room and Board charges at a Seasons Hospice Inpatient Center while the patient is General Inpatient Appropriate. General inpatient care is available at Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care’s inpatient centers when necessary for pain control or symptom management that cannot be managed in another setting.
What if I have new insurance to report?
- Please submit all new insurance information to NATFinancialAssistance@Seasons.org, or contact our National Funding Specialist at 224-458-7405.
What if I have Long Term Care Insurance?
- Long Term Care Insurance policies act a reimbursements plans and generally require a payment be made before they will reimburse you for your costs. If you require a receipt of payment to submit to your Long Term Care Insurance plan, please submit that request to NATFinancialAssistance@Seasons.org, or contact our National Funding Specialist at 224-458-7405.